CD-QP-NPD-142 Main Service Procedural
Service Enabled Channels
- Service Information
- Additional Information
- Service Provider
This service offer the customer obtaining a Power of Attorney attested from others' Power of Attorney to act in their place on all actions they desire to accomplish
Step 1: Printing the application in printing office
Step 2: Verification of documents submitted
Step 3: appearance of one party from transaction parties or legal representative thereof beforee the Notary Public and reading the contents thereof beforee parties
Step 4: Payment of fees
Step 5: POA attestation
Step 6: receiving the application
- Appearance any of the document parties or legal representatives thereof under a notarized Power of Attorney or any other notarized legal document before the Notary Public.
- Parties of the Power of Attorney must have capacity and competency to enter into contract.
- Application from typing offices,
- Original IDs or any document issued by an official authority inside UAE, and
- Original documents proving the capacity of the individual appears (such as; in person, owner, partner or director) and capacity thereof to sign or legal representative thereof (e.g. guardianship, conservatorship and power of attorney).
* AED 200/- for General Power of Attorney on each signature.
* AED 100/- for Special Power of Attorney on each signature.
Service Channels and Timings
Sunday - Thursday (7:30 A.M - 9:30 P.M.) (14 Hours) / Saturday (8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.) (10 Hours)
General Power of Attorney / Special Power of Attorney / General Power of Attorney on Cars / Special Power of Attorney on a car / Special Power of Attorney on a Marine Vehicle / Power of Attorney on Approaching Authorities / Special Power of Attorney on Rental Disputes / Special Power of Attorney on a granted Plot / Power of Attorney to approach Residency and Foreigners Affairs Department / Special Power of attorney on a Lawsuit / General Power of attorney on Real Estates / Special Power of attorney on Inheritance / Special Power of attorney to administrate an Establishment / Power of attorney and Acknowledgment to MOHRE / Special Power of attorney on shares of specific company / General Power of attorney on Banks / General Power of attorney on a Bank
- Customer Care,
- VIP Service,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- People of Determination Service,
- Elderly Customers Service,
- Ladies Service, and
- Appearance of principal or legal representative thereof before Notary Public.
- Principal and attorney must not be less than 21 hijri years old.
- Lawyers of general and special lawsuits POAs must be licensed.
- Content of the POA must be within the limits of regulations and laws.
- Documents issued outside UAE must be certified from the following: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of concerned country, UAE Embassy in the concerned country and UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Documents must be translated to Arabic legally and certified by Ministry of Justice.