Create Un-employment Attestation Request
This service allows applicant, supported by two competent witnesses, to declare that he/she is not working in any public or private entities.
Go to the official portal of RAK e-Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge and collect the required document.
- Copy of the applicant identity card
- Copy of the applicant residence visa page (for expatriates), and checking the profession field mentioned in the residence visa.
- Copy of witnesses' identity cards.
- If the applicant working previously, a copy of retire document, termination document or resignation letter (for UAE national).
- If the profession field in the visa page mentioned any profession, the applicant shall submit a letter from that employer indicating that the applicant is no longer an employee (for expatriates) and checking the date of the letter.
- If the profession in the visa is "Partner", unemployment status shall not be approved.
The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah