Services Guide Government RAK Municipality Land and Property Sector Replacement to Lost Property Document Request

Service Enquiry

Replacement to Lost Property Document Request

This service allows owners of properties to apply for a replacement for Title Deed. The new Title Deed is issued after publishing an announcement in the newspaper and the lapse of the time prescribed by the law for submitting objections.

Step 1

Sign up using portal account

Step 2

Submit issuing of losing title deed request by filling the online form, and attaching the required documents

Step 3

Pay requested fee.

Step 4

The concerned department will Review the request and take a decision

Step 5

Upon approval, Title deed will be issued -The owner will be notified via email or he can receive the original one from municipality (the customer happiness center)

Service Fees

Residential land- Empty

1000 AED

Residential land- Built

2000 AED

Agricultural land- Empty

2000 AED

Agricultural land-planted

3000 AED

Commercial land- Empty

2000 AED

Commercial land- Built

2500 AED

Industrial land- Empty

2000 AED

Industrial land- Built

2500 AED

Residential – commercial land- Empty

2000 AED

Residential - commercial land- Built

2000 AED

Investment land- Empty + built

3000 AED


Service Conditions

Expiration of the legal period of the announcement .

Processing Time

One working day

Required Documents

Copy of site plan

Copy of title deed

Copy of ID’s

Copy of police notification

Copy of court notification  

Copy of letter from bank – if required  for mortgage properties

Copy of power of attorney – if required  

Copy of declaration

Copy from announced newspaper

Copy of inheritance certificate