Initial Registration Request
This service allows Consulting offices and construction companies working in the field of construction in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah to obtain preliminary approval for them to make application from the Department of Economic Development to obtain prerequisite certificate which allows them to then fulfill the requirements of full registration.
Sign in using portal account
Submit initial registration request by filling the online form, and attaching the required documents
Pay request fees
The concerned department will Review the request and take a decision
Upon approval, Customer must pay final fees. An initial approval certificate is issued for the applicant company and sent via E-mail to the applicant.
** Initial Approval Certificate
Fees 200 AED
10000 AED final deposit fees
- Initial registration
To be able to apply for this Building Administration Electronic Services, the applicant must have name reservation certificate issued from Economic Department or must have a trade license issued previously to register the company. Provide updated information by submitting the following documents :
- Trade License or name reservation certificate copy
- fill the company “information form”, license owner, the manager and the company presenters
- Emirates Id copy for the owners and the manager
- Register to represent for the company (individual)
The applicant must be the owner or one of the partners in the trade license and can register to become representative of your establishment by:
- Smart Pass Registration
- Register Smart Pass by entering EID and scanning your fingerprint in MBME machine
- Must have a valid EID
- Present a delegation letter from company that contains his name and EID/
- Present EID / Passport Copy
Conditions of Service: Initial registration Request
- Submit the required documents to start the service
- Pay the request fees in order to proceed with the request which is 200 AED
- Pay the Deposit fees 10000 AED after the approval of the request
Certificate of initial approval is issued valid for six months from the date of issuance and the deposit fees will be forfeited if the applicant does not apply for permanent registration or extension of initial approval request.
1 to 3 working days where all requirements of the application are complied with.
** issue initial certificate
- A copy of the valid trade license, if any, or a copy of name Reservation Certificate from the Economic Department.
- Copy of UAE ID cards for the license owner and partners.
- Copy of Education certificate for the license owner and the partners for consulting offices only.
No objection letter from work place if he/she is an employee in the federal or local government.