ZP03 Main Service Procedural
Service Enabled Channels
- Service Information
- Additional Information
- Service Provider
This service allows obtaining building permit in accordance with proposed amendments to an existing building or a building under construction or to add a building on the same plot by means of plans submitted to Building Management (architectural / construction plans). NOTE Application is for all types of projects including private villas, investment villas, service blocks, multi-story buildings, basement building, public buildings, industrial buildings, agricultural buildings, commercial buildings. In order to ensure that documents and drawings conform to the requirements and building standards approved before starting work on the site.
Service Steps :
- The application is opened through the Consultancy Office on Ras Al Khaimah Government Official Website: www.rak.ae with the enclosed documents or through Customers Happiness Center in some cases.
- Initial fees and insurances are paid
- Sketches are uploaded through Consultancy Office
- The request is referred to Inspection Section for Inspector Exit to check on the site after paying the fees
- Submission method is reviewed by Draftsmen
- The request is transferred to the Architect, Structural Engineer and Communications Engineer to audit the request in parallel
- A notice is sent to the Consulting Office approving Architectural, Constructional and communication plans for the purpose of completing the attachment of the final documents to approve the license
- The application is referred to the Chief Engineer for final approval
- Final fees, insurance are paid and final documents are submitted
- Both the Supervising Consultant and the Contractor are appointed
- Permit is electronically issued
- The existence of an approved building permit for the existing building, or the existing building is mentioned in the ownership document.
- For Normal Grants, No wall addition requested shall be submitted unless the ceiling is poured
- For Owned plots and Sheikh Zayed Housing Program, the wall can be added.
- Application Form
- Sitemap + Property Ownership (if any)
- NOC from Etisalat
- NOC from Wastewater Agency
- Preliminary receiving minutes (signed & sealed by all parties)
- Construction Audit Certificate
- Completion Certificate from Civil Defense General Command in case of industrial, commercial & multistory buildings
Permit is electronically issued
Service Channels and Timings
Customer Happiness Center in both Headquarter & Wadi Isfini Website Smart Application MRAK
- Approved Services Plans:
- Civil Defense Plans for non-residential projects
- Electricity and Water Plans (for an area of more than 65 square meters)
- Etisalat Plans (for an area of more than 93 square meters)
- Civil Defense Plans (for an area of more than 140 square meters)
- Waste Disposal Permit (Public Services Department)
- Sheikh Zayed Housing Program in the event that the license was issued under Sheikh Zayed Housing Program.
- NOC (FEWA, Etisalat, Public Services Department (Wastewater) & RAK Gas. (This do not include all types of plots) If the plots are merged, the site should be free of services for the new plots.
- A completion certificate after the implementation of the buildings to be presented to connect services or ownership.
- Parking Areas for Women and People of Determination
- Dedicated places for women
- Special Counter for Women and People of Determination
- Provision of Hot beverages and Water