ServiceCard Portlet

This service aims to check documents of transferring a shipment of consumable materials to the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah from one of the sea, land or air ports of the other Emirates


Required Documents
  • Trade License :  Commercial or industrial license
  • Application form :  Shipment Transfer Form
  • Application form :  customs declaration form
  • Other Documents :  Landing Bill (Bill of Lading)
  • commercial invoice :  Certificate of Origin
  • Other Documents :  commercial invoice
  • Other Documents :  content list
  • Other Documents :  Laboratory analysis report certificate of contents
  • Other Documents :  Certificate of registration of the Emirates Standards and Metrology Organization or other municipalities

Public Health Services
Was this helpful? Let us know!
Yes, Thanks
Sort of, Thanks
Not Really