This service allows any real estate developer to apply for registration in the Register of Real Estate Developers, which is accredited by the Ras Al Khaimah Municipality Department as certified developers in the Emirate.
- Application form :
- Official Letter : A letter to the management manager willing to register as a real estate developer.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) : A letter from the main developer (if applicable)
- Trade License : A valid business license issued by the licensing authorities for economic activities in the free zone
- Membership certificate : Certificate of membership of Ras Al Khaimah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (if applicable).
- Memorandum Contract : MOU of the company and its financial capacity if requested.
- Passport Copy : A copy of the passport with a valid visa for the owner of the company or who is authorize to sign
- Official Letter : A letter from the developer in the name of the authorized to sign and trade
- Emirates ID : A copy of the UAE ID for the authorized registration
- Land Ownership : SPA or title deed for the Plot subject of development.
- Other Documents : Letter of undertaking to the rules and regulation of RERA and commitment towards the department for disclose of information related to the project or the developer.
Fees will be collecting after receiving and seeing the required papers