This service aims at issuing residence visas for companies registered with RAKEZ. Service offered for investors, partners & employees.
Initiate your request on Portal 360, pay & submit the application
Activate the E-visa by entering UAE or applying for In-country Status Change
Apply for typing of medical & Emirates ID in the portal
Upload & submit the medical report with the Emirates ID receipt on the portal
Receive the approval of residence visa by email
Submit the original passport & approval copy to RAKEZ
Receive original passport with residence visa sticker
E-visa validity is 60 days
from it's issuance date .
Documents required for Entry Permit:
1. Passport copy valid for six months.
2. . One recent passport size, color photograph with white background.
3. Additional documents for Non-Investor:
a. Copy of attested qualification certificate, which should match the position applied for and in line with the activity of the company (must be translated in English or Arabic language by legal translators) (must be translated in English or Arabic language by legal translators) In case the visa is for a driver, the copy of the UAE driving licence and the vehicle registration card in the name of the company is required instead of the qualification certificate. In case the visa is for a female applicant (unskilled / semi-skilled), an undertaking letter is required from the company stating the office timings and the address where the applicant would be residing.
b. If visa application is for driver, a copy of the UAE driving license and vehicle registration card in company name is required instead of qualification certificate.
Documents required for medical examination and Emirates ID (for packages with medical) :
1. Copy of the E-visa with entry date or status change stamp.
2. Recent passport size colour photograph.
3. Copy of the previous Emirates ID.
Documents required for Visa Stamping:
1. Utilised Entry Permit.
2. Passport size colour photograph with white background.
3. Medical report (if medical done by client directly).
4. Copy of Emirates ID form with approved stamp (If Emirates ID is processed by client directly).
Additional documents required for Non-Investor visa stamping:
1. Copy of the attested Tenancy Contract/Property Ownership Certificate/letter from the company confirming a place of residence.
2. Employment contract signed by the employer and employee.
Investor/Partner New Visa Package:
With medical & Emirates ID: AED 4,620
Without medical & Emirates ID: AED 3,950
Urgent service: AED 1,000
Royal service: AED 1,500
Employee New Visa Package
With medical & Emirates ID: AED 3,600
Refundable visa deposit: AED 2,000
Urgent service: AED 500Royal service: AED 1,000