In exceptional cases, the customer can request a pledge to reconcile the conditions of the license
1- Access Ras Al Khaimah Government website www.rak.ae
2- Select the (Issue Undertaking) service from undertaking services list on the homepage.
3- Fill in all required information.
4- Follow up the application by the customer service personnel to be checked and approved.
5- pay fees and approve the undertaking
Receive the undertaking from the Ras Al Khaimah Business Platform
- The customer must have an account registered with the digital ID
- The customer must have an economic license
- The applicant must have the owner of the license or the director responsible for the license
- The time period specified for pledging is 14 days only
- To avoid a violation, the commitment period must be committed to 14 days
- In the event of failure to abide by the commitment period, a one-time extension can be made if there are serious and convincing reasons for certain types of pledges.
- Certain transactions or documents related to the undertaking may be rejected / canceled in the event of non-compliance or fulfillment, with imposition of a fine and commitment to implement the terms of the undertaking.
- No required Documents :