This service allows customs clearance companies, who have cancelled the customs clearance license at the Department of Economic Development or other competent authorities, to claim back their cash deposits or bank guarantees.
- Other Documents : A copy of the cash or bank guarantee receipt
- Trade License : A copy of the valid trade license
- Other Documents : A copy of the final ruling of the case (in case if it is transferred)
- Other Documents : Report from the customs center's manager on the customs issue with the complete transaction
- Official Letter : Official request from the owner of the license or authorized person
- Other Documents : A copy of the commercial license indicating the cancellation
'Refund of cash deposits and release of bank guarantees' group
Was this helpful? Let us know!
Sort of, Thanks