This application allows to obtain a building permit for the proposed project or wall (wall, metal wall, retaining wall) on an empty land according to the plans submitted to the Buildings Administration (architectural and construction plans).
The application is opened through the advisory office on the Ras Al Khaimah government portal website www.rak.ae with attaching the initial documents or the Customer Happiness Center in some cases.
Initial fees and insurances are paid
Drawing are uploaded by the consulting office
The application is forwarded to the architect, construction and communications engineer for checking the request in parallel
A notice is sent to the consulting office of the approval of the architectural, construction, and communication plans for the purpose of completing the attachment of the final documents to approve the license
The status of the application to the principal engineer for final approval
Pay the final fees, insurance and attach final documents
Both the supervising consultant and the contractor are appointed by the consulting office
The license is issued electronically
- Land Document (Sketch) : Land map (valid for grant slips) + proof of ownership document (if any)
- Official Letter : Certificate of Free of Services - NOC (Federal Electricity and Water Authority, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Department of Public Works and Services (Sewerage) and Ras Al Khaimah Gas)
- Official Letter : A letter of assignment from the owner to the consultant
- Emirates ID : A copy of the identity of the owner
- Official Letter : Message of the Sheikh Zayed Housing Program - Valid.
- Other Documents : Mortgage contract (if the grant is a loan
- Other Documents : In the event that the financial assistance is (a grant) and building on the voucher of the king, it is required to attach a statement from the Planning and Survey Department not to grant the owner a voucher allocated under the program
- Other Documents : In the event that the approved setbacks are not adhered to by the neighbor, the approval, identity and map of the land area must be attached
- Other Documents : Planning requirements from the Planning and Survey Department (for commercial and residential commercial plots)
- Other Documents : Color façade for non-residential plots
نموذج تقديم الطلب