Considering the commercial disputes between the partners or third parties and issuing a judgment in the case approved by the Courts Department after its issuance provided that there is an arbitration clause or condition in the contract made between the parties to the dispute
1. Presenting a request for arbitration to Ras Al Khaimah Commercial Arbitration & Conciliation Center.
2.Notifying Parties of the request
3.Meeting the members of the Conciliation and Arbitration Commission to appoint or approve the arbitrator and determine the costs of arbitration
4.Referring the file to the arbitrator to consider the dispute and issue the award.
The existence of an arbitration clause or condition in the contract made between the parties to the dispute
- Other Documents : Filling in the arbitration application form
- Other Documents : The Statement of Claim
- Other Documents : Exhibits docket
Arbitration Request Form
• AED 500 as registration fees • In addition to an administrative fee determined by Ras Al Khaimah Commercial Arbitration & Conciliation Center.