This service allows the customer to reserve a trade name to identify the establishment's name and distinguish it from other establishments. The trade name must be compatible with the nature of the economic activity and its legal form as an institution or a company. Thus, the customer receives a trade name certificate that allows the soliciting of the required approvals by local and federal departments and authorities.
Access Ras Al Khaimah Government website www.rak.ae and select the Reserve Trade Name service from the list of services
Fill in the required information to reserve the desired trade name
Click on ‘Verify’ to ensure the trade name availability in the system
Wait until a notification is received with approval of the application
Pay the associated fees to reserve the trade name
Receive trade name certificate
1. The customer must have an account registered with the digital ID
2. That the applicant is one of the concerned parties.
1. The validity period of the trade name certificate is two months, subject to renewal
2. Obtaining the economic name certificate does not authorize the person concerned to engage in economic activity
3. Obtaining the economic name certificate does not authorize the person concerned to conduct banking and banking transactions.
4. Not to install the billboard until after the license is finally issued.
- No required Documents :
AED 200 for the Arabic name AED 2000 for the foreign name AED 2000 for city or country name 1000 AED for Arabic connotation