ServiceCard Portlet

The service allows obtaining an Interlock permit outside the boundaries of the voucher for residential and non-residential plots


The request is submitted by the consultant and the required documents are uploaded to the Ras Al Khaimah government portal website and the initial fees are paid and in some cases the request is submitted by the owner through the customer service center


A date is set for the inspector's exit on the site and a report prepared after paying an inspector exit fee


The licensing engineer checks and reviews documents, documents and the inspector’s report


The application is referred to the final approval engineer for approval of the application and the appointment of business partners


Final fees are to be paid


The permit is issued electronically

Required Documents
  • Other Documents :  An agreement for the Interlock business clarifying it (the contracting parties, voucher information from the voucher number and the site, the workspace, the agreement value)
  • Other Documents :  The approval of the Planning and Survey Department of the Interlock permit for (commercial, residential, commercial and industrial plots).
  • Other Documents :  The consultant's plan shows the entry and exit of cars for use (residential-commercial, commercial and industrial).
  • Official Letter :  Certificate of lack of services - NOC (Federal Water and Electricity Authority, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Department of Public Works and Services (Sewerage) and Ras Al Khaimah Gas)
  • Land Ownership :  Land map + proof of ownership document (if any)
  • Building permit :  Previous building permits
  • Emirates ID :  A copy of the identity of the owner
  • Trade License :  Commercial contractor license

100 dirhams for all building types application fees 100 dirhams for all building types, monitored exit fees 100 dirhams for all buildings, final fees 500 dirhams for all types of buildings insurance


Building Services
Was this helpful? Let us know!
Yes, Thanks
Sort of, Thanks
Not Really