The service allows obtaining an Interlock permit outside the plot's limits for residential and non-residential plots.
The request is submitted by the consultant and the required documents are uploaded to the Ras Al Khaimah government portal website www.rak.ae and the initial fees are paid and in some cases the request is submitted by the owner through the customer service center
Set the site inspection date after paying the inspection fees and prepare the inspection report.
Check and review the documents and the inspection report by the concerned engineer and approve the request
Pay the Final fees
The permit is issued electronically
- It is not allowed to issue interlock permit for vacant plot or toward sub street (sikka) or public facilities.
- for residential plots, the interlock zone is limited between the plot limit and the street edge (asphelt).
- Land Document (Sketch) : Affection Plan + Ownership document (if any)
- Building permit : Previous building permits
- Emirates ID : A copy of the Owner's ID
- Trade License : Contractor's Trade License
- Other Documents : The agreement of the Interlock works shows the contracting parties, plot information (plot number and location), scope of work, the agreement value.
- Other Documents : 6. Town Planning and Survey Department approval for Commercial, Residential/Commercial and industrial plots.
- Other Documents : The layout of the Interlock zone shows the location, dimensions and area.
- Official Letter : NOC. (Al Etihad Water & Electricity, Etisalat, Public Work and Services Department-Sewage and RAK Gas).
for All Plot Types: Submission Fee: AED 100 Inspection Fee: AED 100 Final Fee: AED 100 Deposit: AED 500