Registration of the companies and enterprises located in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah in addition to the free zone companies which desire to have the membership of the Chamber and get benefit from the services provided therein.
Filling in the registration application and attaching the required documents
Payment of due fees
Receive the membership certificate
- Passport Copy : Copies of passports of all partners with details of residence / visa - for expatriates - and photocopies of identity cards for UAE nationals.
- Passport Copy : Copy of the passport of the responsible manager (if not a partner)
- Other Documents : Proof of capital in the case of (limited liability companies) by a letter from a bank or a budget from an accredited auditor
- Official Letter : Non-objection letter to the foreign partners authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce (if not in the enterprise in which it operates)
- Memorandum Contract : Ratification of the partnership contract by the notary public
- Memorandum Contract : Ratification of the partnership contract by the Ministry of Economy
- Other Documents :
Financial fees can be inquired through the following the website https://www.rakchamber.ae/gateway.php#/app/membership/fees