GovtServices Portlet
  • Plot Replacement Request

    The request allows changing the location of the land "the granted plot" based on the desire of the concerned person because there are obstacles and there are conditions for replacement to another location

    grants services
  • Plot Exchange Request

    Application is made to exchange a parcel of land with another.   This often happens when a person wishes to give up the land granted to him in exchange for another parcel of land. 

    grants services
  • Convert Normal to Program Grant Request

    Application is made to convert a parcel from being a granted parcel without a housing program to one with a housing grant.

    grants services